Saturday, August 09, 2008

Now you see me, now you ...

Back for a brief breather.

Brighton was great.
A bit too much wandering round shops for my liking, but I try to go with the flow ...

Speaking of flowing, my fave day was spent at Cuckmere Meanders - and not just cos it sounds like a Yiddish curse.
(Kish mir in tuchus, anyone? No? Well, kiss my arse anyway.)

Back now with just enough time to type up a report, pay some bills, check emails, visit dad, cut both boys' hair (!!!) and repack before heading off for some quality love & light, Cornish style-ee.

Put the kettle on, Minx.

6 comments:

Sharon J said...

Sounds like you're having a good summer, Debi. Enjoy Cornwall :)

Unknown said...

Bring some sun or we may be playing scrabble for a week!

Debi said...

Oh well, sod the kettle then. Break out the gin. Crap weather means I'll never be able to tear the boys away from the Oh-limp-ix.

pierre l said...

Have a go time in Cornwall. I went to Bath today, and the traffic towards Cornwall sounded very bad. I like your new name for the sporting events I am not watching either.

Unknown said...

Busy, busy and then hols - hope the weather improves for you in forn parts! Our weather is pretty dire, with flash floods everywhere, and that's not because the kids have to have regular wee wee stops on the journey back...

Debi said...

Pierre - We'll be leaving at 4am and going via the A30 to avoid motorway horrors. Mind you last time we took that route, our car died on the edge of Dartmoor ...

Babs - I'd been missing camping this year (Veronica doesn't have Helga's capacity) but now I keep looking at the sheets of rain and giving thanks.